Kirkmillan was established in 2015 to help individuals and organisations to thrive and grow. It specialises in support to the charity and not for profit sector in Scotland and elsewhere.
We work with individuals, teams, and whole organisations to help them identify what and how they would like to change and help them to get there.
Our services include one to one mentoring and coaching, broader work with Boards and senior teams, and more organisational wide work including interim management support.
As well as our Managing Director, Beverley Francis, we have access to a range of associates and partners who can work with us across finance, human resources, and leadership development to put in place exactly what you need, when you need it.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please get in touch.
Follow Us On Social Media
LinkedIn: @Kirkmillan Consulting
Read one of our Blogs
- A Risky Staycation, Fleet of Foot - Published 20 September 2020
- Growing up within reach of the sea and enjoying the evidence on its benefits on my health and wellbeing, being denied a day at the seaside during lockdown has made me envious of those within a 5-mile access...
- No Problem Madam - Published 23 August 2020
- We have all been impacted by Covid -19 restrictions in different ways, some of these have been good and some not so. How we engage with others professionally and personally has changed and might do so for a while...
- The Hair Fixation and Avoidance of Colour at Home - Published 1 August 2020
- The world in lockdown became rather interested in hair and hairdressing. Not to undermine the significant health risks presented by Covid - 19, the closure of hairdressers and barbers has been the subject of much social and printed media traffic...
Click here to see all blogs
At Kirkmillan, we want you to be fully comfortable with our mentoring relationship, contact us if you would like a complimentary session or enquire about our pro bono service.Contact info here >>